Experienced and Dedicated Naples Attorney Delivers Sound Solutions
Compassionate counsel for areas of the law that most affect your life
When you have an urgent legal issue that deeply affects an area of your life, what you’re looking for is a solution. For the past decade, the Bodden Law Firm, Mediation and Arbitration has delivered lasting solutions to a range of civil law dilemmas for the people of Southwest Florida. Using a variety of conflict resolution methods, I help clients solve vexing problems under state and federal law. Clients who retain my services find me to be:
- Experienced — In 10 years of litigation practice, I have handled trial work, mediation, arbitration and appeals for a wide range of cases.
- Skilled — My firm has demonstrated a consistent ability to negotiate and litigate complex issues successfully to achieve our clients’ goals.
- Compassionate — Genuine concern for my clients’ welfare motivates me to serve with diligence and sensitivity.
The level of trust that clients place in us is evident in the number of referrals we continue to receive from them. Additionally, in 2015, we received the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys’ Client Satisfaction Award and designation as one of the top ten family law attorneys in Florida.
Reliable advice and skilled representation across several areas of civil law
The Bodden Law Firm, Mediation and Arbitration draws on a decade of legal experience to deliver practical solutions to your legal problems, on issues related to:
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage, my staff and I can help you achieve specific goals to place you in an advantageous position for your life after divorce.
- Family law — When you need a legal solution to matters that impact your family, we deliver compassionate and capable service.
- Mediation and arbitration — We are well versed in methods of alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration that can save you time, expense and stress.
- Estate planning — We design personalized and comprehensive estate plans to secure your wealth so you can preserve your legacy for your loved ones.
- Appeals — If you have had an adverse outcome in a trial due to a misapplication of the law, we can take your issue to a higher court to appeal the decision and correct the mistake.
- Probate — If you need to probate a loved one’s estate, we provide skilled, cost-effective services to expedite the process.
No matter what your legal issue involves, you get personalized, compassionate service from a dedicated and skilled advocate and highly professional staff when you trust your case to the Bodden Law Firm.
Contact one of our Florida offices to schedule a free consultation
The Bodden Law Firm, Mediation and Arbitration has offices in Naples, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Fort Myers, and Bradenton. We serve clients throughout Southwest Florida in family law, estate planning, and appeals cases. Call us at 1-844-375-4201 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.